View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 04:24 PM   #2
antdroid
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferynn View Post
Hi all,

I recently discovered FOF7 and found it was an amazing game. After a few weeks playing I spotted problems with existing rosters like players getting waived when they were good starters in 2014 IRL. And while I was at it, I attempted to create the 2015 draft class and hopefully it will reflect nicely what has been happening in the 2014 college season + the draft process.

Anyways, hope you guys can give it a go and enjoy these. Feel free to comment, it is always a pleasure to try and improve the current work.

Some comments on the files:
The roster has 2107 real-life players with an exponential distribution of overall grades. Haven't touched to the contracts for fear to mess with in-game cap too much.
The draft class had 802 players. Once again, the grading is pretty exponential, but let's keep in mind that the randomness in game is what makes things interesting and...well, random I started 5 different seasons and had encouraging results when it comes to sticking to real-life expectations, with a few surprises as well. So pretty much what I was hoping for.

Cheers,

Ferynn

I'm glad to see this is finally out with all your hard work on this! I'll try this out this week!
antdroid is offline   Reply With Quote