View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 11:09 AM   #188
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I'm open to options but we're running out of time. I'm still good with voting for RendeR

I can't remember how to multiquote so i'm doing this manually. But this is what I find unusual. Here Telle points out that time is limited--her vote is on Henry at this point but she is reminding that RendeR is an option.

Keep in mind that Telle only voted RendeR in the beginning as what I took to be a joke Day 1 vote. There's no particular reason to go back to him, no one has noted anything suspicious about him. if Telle is a good guy she knows nothing more about RendeR than the rest of us, nor about Henry, so is suggesting moving off of one unknown to another unknown, to avoid a tie with an inactive unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Let's make it funky!

UNVOTE bhlloy
VOTE RendeR

Britrock then quotes Telle's post above and moves off of bhlloy for RendeR, who at that point has 0 votes. If the goal is "making it funky" that certainly works in that it confuses the matter near deadline rather than consolidating. If the concern is not voting off an inactive player, this doesn't necessarily help as no one is voting RendeR. However, Brit knows Telle seems eager to switch, and she does.

All of this seems unusual for people who if good guys know nothing about any of these targets. Now, I will grant that A) there is no significant reason to vote Henry, as I started the vote on him only due to the slightest suspicion and B) there is probably 0 chance that Telle, Henry and Britrock are all on the same bad guy team given our numbers, so some percentage of this between 33 and 100% is coincidence. But it's what's interested me so far.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote