View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 07:00 PM   #14
NarratorC
n00b

Oh dear!

A strange glitch has been spawned in my DDS:CB game. It's probably my own doing, but I have no idea how I might have messed things up.

All I know is that when I loaded up my game just now, my Green Bay roster looked a lot different. Many of the same players were there, but they had been reverted to the class before. For example, David Martin, who should have been a sophomore, was now a freshman again. The newly recruited freshmen, Delawn Jackson and Lou Wallace, were nowhere to be seen. Instead, I had a new crop of seniors.

I also discovered that it's not possible to improve a program's academic reputation, even if you bring in lots of excellent students. It's understandably difficult for a program with a C rating, like Green Bay, to attract players who do much better than a 3.0 in the classroom, and there's apparently nothing I can do to change that fact.

In every other respect, I'm having a great time with the game. I'm going to start a new Pack Line story, with a slightly different premise this time. I want to run a program that emphasizes academics, so I'm going to have my coach begin his career at one of those schools.

Thank you to those of you who have been following along. Please join me in my new dynasty thread, coming up very soon!

NC
NarratorC is offline   Reply With Quote