View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #3632
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
this is a really key piece in my case against you Commo. I can understand the reasoning you gave, but man you really went to bat for him. I can't imagine why a villager would be so sure, and stick himself on the line for a possible wolf. I can easily imagine why a wolf in that situation would. You didn't just make the point once, you continued it over and over, really bending over backwards to make EF seem good.

I did go to bat, but only to wait to hear what he had to say. Everyone was jumping on him because of one word and I didn't want it to get so far out of hand that he was dead before he had a chance to explain. Now that I see he was a wolf, I obviously wouldn't have gone out of my way to help, but think if he was a villager, which at the time was entirely possible he was. It would have been perfect for a wolf to have a runaway on a villager with another wolf in trouble. Had Mau came out that day or SN stated why three words was too much I would have been on him and Narc like I was on Bug, but none of that ever happened until they were dead or just hours from a certain death.