View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #217
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Security crewman and all around asshole Chief Rum checking in. I am a Chief by name, not rank. If you presume I am an officer, I will stick my hand so far up your ass, you'll think you're Spawned.

Okay, obviously, this ruleset is crazy huge. It is to the point where simply trying to capture it all and dumb it down to a WW strategy is virtually impossible. It is simply too huge of a ruleset.

As such, I would recommend we all take the mindset that we really are making real life decisions in a colony-camp and Spawn, with an eye toward attaining the goal of getting the ship built. I am not saying we should not be searching for Spawn, but I definitely think we should concentrate on our work on the ship.

I do think some of us should keep an eye on the "numbers"--the WW strategy. But the rest of us should concentrate on how to best do our jobs, as the Captain sees fit.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote