View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 04:29 PM   #202
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
wow.. a quick comeback, there dubby, you sure you're not a pro athlete?

And BTW, for your edification, winning, while important to me is less important then having fun. I always play loosey goosey.. look up my verbal joust with BrianD.. hmm.. Werewolf IV or V.. where we continued arguing for the fun of it even after it was long since decided.

At one point in the verbal smackings I sent him an offer privately, that we would switch argument points, I'd argue he WASN'T the wolf, and he'd argue that he was a wolf. (Kinda like the DUCK SEASON! WABBIT SEASON! Bugs Bunny Skit)

If you don't like it, I apologize, but that's the way I roll.
You basically just said you dont care about winning...im sorry, im in this to win. You go have fun killing villagers, im going to try to win. Lets recap fozzies wonderful ideas:

Kill the vets, let the inexeperienced ones win(great idea)
Dont go for the win, have fun(if thats your idea, dont sign up...this is a game, and in any game the objective is to win)
Dubb and i must be in coherts(we have both said the other is a solid player, not much more then that...but dubb and i have together won the last 3 game MVPs if im not mistaken....
And lastly, his final comment of that quote..basically says if you dont like his play style screw you...well, i dont...i think he has played against the villagers so far today, trying to kill arguably the two most experienced players so far this game...you can me off, but it will only aid the wolves...so I ask you, why do it?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote