View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 06:23 PM   #75
QuikSand
lolzcat

I guess if you didn't think all this through completely, and have found yourself unable to make it onward, you'll have to use your best judgment on what to do. (In my view, it would be better to just bend the rules slightly than to feel you had to start over completely)

In theory, a meaningful part of this "challenge" is maintaining a legal roster as long as you can. That means having extra guys around (like a 4th QB, or a"flex" guy to cover FB/RB/TE, etc) but also making sure that everyone is willing to re-sign with you (so, keep an eye on everyone's happiness with paying time).

If you're totally in a pinch, you make the call. But in concept, part of the challenge is not to let your team get into this sort of situation. If you've got a guy on the bench who is getting ticked off about being on the bench... you've got to give him some playing time, or else you're going to be short that guy before too long.

This is a special challenge career. It is intentionally both unrealistic and somewhat difficult. Hope it still proves to be entertaining for those playing it through.

I'll go back and add some more "words of warning" to the introductory section, I guess.

Last edited by QuikSand : 12-24-2007 at 06:36 PM.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote