Old 05-14-2014, 08:56 PM   #63
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Tuesday, Week 4, March 2014

Four weeks until SWF The World is Watching

#Notworththewait

SWF Presents Supreme TV

Pre Show

Kurt Laramee defeated American Machine and John Greed in a triple threat match.
Time: 5:07
Rating: 61/C

Rich Money defeated Valiant by count out.
Time: 11:52
Rating: 82/B
Notes: These two have great chemistry. I intentionally booked this match with the hopes of it being worse than this. This was my warm up the crowd match, booking notes should have forced this match into the mid to low 70s, chemistry brought it up. These two could turn each other into stars with a well booked storyline. Not entirely sure that will be in the cards anytime soon though.

Main Show

The lights turn bright and Supreme TV begins with a blaze of fireworks. With smoke still lingering in the air, Eric Eisen’s music fills the arena. Eisen makes his way towards the ring and he isn’t alone. Remo and an unknown female fall in behind the boss. Once in the ring, Eisen proclaims to be the mastermind behind a plan to get the title on Remo. He explains that his plot was foiled at Nothing to Lose when the referee make a mistake and counted the victory for the wrong man…a mistake that has since be rectified. He says that this is a new era, the era of The Supremacists. He continues to say that Remo was handpicked to carry the torch in the Supreme Wrestling Federation, and much like he won the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, a new woman will be the face of women's wrestling. He explains that the woman in the ring is also a founding member of The Supremacists and she goes by the name Raven. He says that next week the Supreme Wrestling Federation will debut the SWF Women’s Championship and during a ceremony live on Supreme TV, Raven will be presented with the title. She will become the very first Supreme Wrestling Federation Women’s Champion.

Eisen then asks Remo how he would like to celebrate the new era. Remo decides he would like to bring it with a tag team match. He proposes that tonight, Eisen should use his power to give the two of them a match against The Awesomeness. Eisen agrees and says that the celebration will continue later tonight.
Time: 7:31
Rating: 91/A
Notes: Raven is Raven Nightfall, one of the established stars of women’s wrestling in North America. She debuted her goth chick gimmick (apparently Eric is into that or something) and it rated as 77.

Des Davids and The Amazing Bumfholes defeated Enforcer Roberts and The Platinum Blondes by pinfall when Davids pinned James Prudence following the Quarterback Sack.
Time: 8:07
Rating: 70/C+

The camera finds Lobster Warrior and Tyson Baine in a dark and mysterious location.....might be the boiler room (At some point Mick Foley is going to burst into on of these guys segments like the Kool Aid Man). Lobster Warrior begins by saying that this isn’t what everyone is making it out to be. He says that he didn’t turn his back on the fans. The fans turned their back on him a long time ago. He says that they are all content to show up to Supreme Wrestling Federation shows and watch Lobster Warrior save the day, but the cries of his people fall on deaf ears when following the event they all flock out to the local buffet and stuff their fat stomachs full of all you can eat seafood. He tells them he gave them everything he had, his all, and they gave him nothing in return. They forced his hand, they made him find the monster Tyson Baine. He says that Tyson Baine understands, Tyson Baine is the guardian angel for all the oceans creatures.

Lobster Warrior hands the microphone to Baine who speaks, “Pain…….suffering….darkness…..death.” Lobster warrior speaks again. He says that Lobster Warrior is dead and that Deathclaw is born in his place. Deathclaw will make these people respect the ocean.
Time: 5:59
Rating: 78/B
Notes: The Deathclaw gimmick debuted with a 60 rating. Perhaps Sterlingice was right. I think it adds to the whole idea that Deathclaw and Baine have poor gimmicks. Clearly there weren’t going to be great and I’m glad that the game has recognized that. Still....I’m still going to shove these two down everyones throat. Hope you all like seafood.

Joe Sexy defeated Clark Alexander by pinfall with the One Night Stand.
Time: 5:02
Rating: 40/D-

Jack Bruce conducted a sit down interview from his home with SWF color commentator Ana Garcia. Garcia starts the interview by asking Bruce how he is recovering from everything that has happened to him recently. Bruce says that it’s been hard, but fortunately nothing serious is wrong with him. He fully expects to return to SWF TV next week. He says that it is important to remember that as the former champion he has a mandatory re-match clause. He says that while he is clearly going to be gunning for his SWF World Heavyweight Championship, his primary motivation is revenge. Garcia asks him who he wants revenge on but Bruce quickly ends the interview.
Time: 6:17
Rating: 92/A

Spencer Spade defeated Big Smack Scott with the Supreme Stunner.
Time: 4:48
Rating: 44/D

Following the match, the camera cuts quickly to the back where Vengeance is shown walking down a dark corridor. The announcers speculate if he has picked tonight to cash in The Contract. Supreme TV then cuts to commercial.
Time: 0:46
Rating: 75/B-

Following the break, Steve Frehley catches up with Christian Faith and Spencer Spade in the parking lot as they are about to leave the building. He tells them that he has a match up next against Rogue and asks if the two of them still have his back. Faith pauses for a minute before telling Spade to go ahead and get in the car. Once Spade is out of earshot, Faith tells Frehley, “I’m an old dog and The Chase Agency are young wolves. I just don’t have the fight in me anymore to take them on, Steve. Spencer, he’s a young pup, he isn’t ready yet. I’d love to you help you Steve, we just aren’t able to do it right now.” Faith gets in the car and a dejected Frehley heads toward the ring.
Time: 5:44
Rating: 76/B-

Steve Frehley defeated Rogue by pinfall with Frehley’s Comet following a distraction from Brandon James. James and Rogue became involved in a heated argument during the match which allowed Frehley to gain the upper hand.
Time: 15:25
Rating: 81/B

Following the match, James and Rogue nearly come to blows, the only thing stopping the escalation of the conflict is Paul Huntingdon who is able to talk both men down. Emma suggests that the two should talk it out and directs ringside staff to hand the two men a microphone.

James blames Rogue for his loss to Frehley at Awesome Impact. Rogue blames James for his loss to Frehley tonight. Harsh words are said, but at the end of the day no blood is spilled. The Chase Agency leave the ring together. Emma seems confident that the beef between James and Rogue has been settled here tonight.
Time: 5:49
Rating: 87/B+

Eric Eisen and Remo defeated The Awesomeness by pinfall when Eric Eisen pinned Huey Cannonball following The Supremacy.
Time: 11:37
Rating: 71/B-
Notes: Eric Eisen and Remo have zero chemisty as tag team partners. This could wind up being a colossal blunder.

Following the match, Eisen and Remo celebrate over their defeated opponents when Vengeance makes his way down the ring from the back. He circles the ring once before sliding under the bottom rope and coming nose to nose with SWF World Heavyweight Champion Remo. Eisen quickly comes between the two and instructs Remo to leave the ring. Eisen and Remo leave the ring and head to the back while Vengeance stands tall in the ring.
Time: 5:55
Rating: 92/A

Final Show Rating: 80/B
TV Rating: 13.88

Thoughts: The chemistry note in the main event absolutely wrecked this show. My initial draft of this show had the last two matches flipped, but I was afraid the post match angle between Eisen/Remo/Vengeance would burn the crowd out for the Frehley-Rogue match. It’s clear I made a mistake there and going forward an Eisen-Remo tag team will not work. I need to get someone Remo can team with. It is also clear that Frehley and The Chase Agency have been built up to the point where they are clear for Main Event duty.

Last edited by dubb93 : 05-14-2014 at 09:52 PM.
dubb93 is online now   Reply With Quote