Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 01:44 PM   #148
wbatl1
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy
You know what is so gross? A couple of summers ago, i went to a camping with my wife and friends. I went to the the WC with a friend and saw that the stalls had what is called here Turkish baths. It's the kind of stall that is just a hole in the floor, without sit, where you dump standing up and flexing your knees. I hate that kind of stalls but anyway, i walked into the WC and saw suddenly two extended legs outside one of the stalls doors (it was a door open in the bottom). I thought, wtf?? and looked to my friend who was also confussed... so, that guy is sitting on the hole???? where everybody piss and dump??? nobody told him that you don't need to sit on that kind of stalls??? argggggggggg

(I hope the story is underestandable, i haven't ever written in English about a WC, dumping, pissing etc before so i don't know the right words )

I know right where your coming from. About a year ago, I got a real real bad case of diaharea. I was taking all the over the counter stuff to stop it, but nothin helped. So, i was on a bus, and the whole time I have to let it go, and it's just about to leak out when we pull over. There is a outdoor stall, but I walk in and it's just a hole in the ground like you described. No TP, no place to sit, just a whole. I turn around, squat, and KAPLOOM, an atomic explosion of water and junk comes out. Needless to say, my knees were VERY sore by the end of my excursion to that hole.