View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 03:51 PM   #354
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Since the packs routinely drop duplicates of cards I've already made legends, how does that work? i.e. is it just giving you dupes of legends at a reduced rate, 'cause it's definitely still spitting them out (or does that stop once you've done every single one in a *tier?)

Couple things with that. When you use recruiting points for a player, you are guarenteed to get a card you need, no duplicates there. Once you have all cards, the option to pull more 2* players for 10 RP or 3* for 25 RP greys out, so those pulls will always be efficient.

2* duplicates give you 5 RP but 2*'s cost 10 so they're a little less effective. Because you pull SO MANY 2* cards from your 1k packs I'm still not certain if you should rush to legend all your 2*'s or just wait for it to happen naturally through packs and save up for 3*'s using RP.

At the 3* level though, 3* duplicates give you 25 RP, and 3* pulls cost 25 RP. So every duplicate you get out of 1K packs = 1 3* card that is guaranteed to be useful for you. Once you pass a certain point when working to legend all your 3* players you enter a stretch where you start pulling lots of duplicates, which get you more useful players, you're gaining prestige quickly so you get lots of gold from that for more 1k packs, and your team can jump in rating in a huge way in a short amount of time.

Then begins the insanely slow grind on 4*'s where a few of us are at
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote