View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 12:43 PM   #358
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
So, I'm at 208 with my synergy defense and have only lost twice since the weekly tournament started. I'm currently 47th in Div 1, so I will probably take the afternoon off. I haven't spent 1 gold, but I have had to play out my games. I've been facing mostly teams in the 250-325 range and consistently win with my 208 team when playing. Once I get a better synergy offense, I could probably start quick-simming. Still, I've just played every 3 or so hours my 3 matchups for a few minutes and made it top 50. I think this new defense is really a find.

Also playing my games out with the weaker version of the same strategy, but not with the same success rate. I think I have 8 losses? Longest streak is 4 straight. I am in 63rd and have not spent any gold yet. We'll see how crazy the rush gets in the final hours, but I'm hopeful that I can avoid spending gold. I've also stopped playing teams rated above 300 and have settled for 800 points instead of 1000 a number of times.

I feel like Stacks is crazy valuable. So many teams in this 275+ range run coordinated teams on offense and defense with lots of activation, not being able to use Stacks to slow that down hurts me for sure. Getting S Waters maxxed is the best thing I could do for my team. I'm 4 cards away from that sadly.

I think that the a lot of the value we're gaining is from simply calling plays ourselves, but that the turnover strat does add enough that its probably optimal, at least given the players we have available currently.

On offense, I'm currently running 6 OR and 2 LP. I feel like a balance between OR and SP is probably ideal. players that keep morale high (massive boost to morale gain if its low), and players that give large breakaway boosts or ratings boosts when morale is high seems really great. Stacks is so prominent that passive boosts on offense makes it even better.

I see some 4* guys to make that workable but they are all 1* or 2* for me and need to be a lot higher first.

Last edited by Radii : 09-07-2017 at 12:44 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote