View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #1065
path12
Coordinator

OK. On Tyrith's side, his reveal sounded good to me. The thought of the same role name (Oracle) with different abilities does not come off as true for me just thinking as a GM. Besides, if I've got a game split in sectors (ie locations matter), I've either got to have a seer type in each sector (if the seer has to be in the same area as the target) which is hell on game balance; or I allow my seer to be able to scan anyone in the maze (much simpler). So strictly thinking from a GM standpoint, I think I'd have went towards fewer seers that could scan anywhere.

On Abe's side (and this is big), DT pretty much vouches for him. DT's story also just sounds like Abe would say about his fellow velociraptors.

So, we've got three possibilities (more or less):
Tyrith is lynched
Abe is lynched
Nobody is lynched

We lynch Tyrith we find out about Tyrith. We don't learn much from Abe because if you go back and look at his post, he was very careful in his language not to definitively say Tyrith was lying. If Tyrith isn't lying we lose a seer.

We lynch Abe we find out about Abe. We also get a much better read on Tyrith PLUS get some sort of read on DaddyTorgo. Plus, if Abe is telling the truth we have lost one of a group of three, but no real powers for smoking out the bad guys.

Nobody lynched, well I just don't agree with that today for a number of reasons.