View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 04:47 PM   #4724
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
My understanding - which is not full and complete by any means - is that the group in Stone Mountain is intentionally distanced from Black Lives Matter and is actually a militia group and may as well be as far right as the KKK, just for aims of black supremacy instead of white.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I know there are some groups that BLM and many local/regional organizations fighting for change have distanced from, I believe this is one.

So I don't really know if there's a whole heck of a lot to cheer about here other than that no one was shot.

They are Black Hebrew Israelites. There was a mass shooting and attempted bombing I believe in New Jersey less than a year ago with a couple.

You're right, it's a hard right fascist group. Really hate the Jews and like Hitler. I think a leader of a white supremacist group nailed it when he said they're just like us, just colors reversed.

SPLC has a bunch on them. They are not good people and another example of how stupid our gun laws are.
RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote