Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Font and Sui coming out aggressively...

vote font

Quote:
Finally circling around to look at the tally. Interesting votes, IMO:

- JAG dropping GE from the lead into a tie with Suicane (and bringing Font within 1)
- Raven creating a 3-way tie among GE, Suicane, and Font by dropping Suicane out of the lead
- Path and EagleFan voting GE 2 up within 2 minutes of each other
- Grover elevating Font over Suicane as the alternative to GE
- JAG reversing Grover's option and tying Suicane and Font 2 behind
- EagleFan switching off GE to tie him with Font, then voting Font a bit later

Nothing particularly damning about any of these, but these stuck out to me as the highest-leverage votes of the day.

Quote:
Despite my vote being on you, I agree with your read--I'm getting a negative feel for EF.

Quote:
Also agree with JAG's earlier sentiment that Font seems good but shouldn't be above suspicion.

Quote:
Also concur with the perception that there's no read out there for Chief Rum. Very UTR-feeling to this point.

Quote:
Also intrigued by the Raven run-up, particularly since it's newbie-heavy.

Quote:
JAG surviving to D3 makes me wonder...

(Sorry, JAG.)

Quote:
Two straight days Suicane has been in the running, only to be eclipsed by two other candidates later on.

Quote:
This guy had one of the biggest momentum-swinging votes away from Sui (and onto Font, for what that's worth):

vote Chief Rum

Quote:
Just a couple thoughts about the end of yesterday, from my view:

- JAG: it seems clear that his last vote was just to ensure a safe margin and prevent any sniping.
- Font: a good deal of attention has been paid to her "Let's just finish lynching Raven" line. It is interesting given the hindsight of Raven coming up town, but we were also dealing with separate strains of last-minute alternatives being offered up. That usually leaves little time for claims and probably risks a good special moreso than just following through with a lynch on a VV claimant.

Quote:
You know what? I'd rather just go to the source of my consternation to see if anything is really there.

unvote Chief Rum
vote Suicane75

In looking over yesterday and today, I see Brit throwing around a good bit of suspicion and taking fairly safe opinions. I'm going to start here.

Vote brit
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote