View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 11:52 AM   #349
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

1. Jared Goff - He is in complete control of his team and offense. He is leading the ship of perhaps the best team in the NFL

2. Patrick Mahomes - Super talented and putting up video game numbers right now. I am concerned that he may turn the ball over quite a bit with his loose aggressive style.

3. Carson Wentz - Complete package on a great team with great coaching. Nick Foles won a super bowl with that team so... Perhaps he was a bit overrated last year when people were talking MVP.

4. Deshaun Watson - A couple very good WRs to work with. At the very least he will put up great numbers yearly.
5. Baker Mayfield - More impressed with him early in his career than I would have thought. He has handled everything great and appears to be making great progress.
6. Sam Darnold - Needs to work on his consistency. Typical with rookies.
7. Mitch Trubisky - Seems like he is playing with confidence this year
8. Dak Prescott - Your typical average NFL QB, he wont really hurt you but he cant win playoff games for you either. Cowboys will need an upgrade
9. Josh Rosen - TBH I havent seen him play in the NFL yet
10.Josh Allen - I still dont know why he was a 1st round pick. We know how NFL teams do drafting players on "tools" without production to back it up.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 10-02-2018 at 12:02 PM.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote