View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #675
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

This is bizarre - a a bunny makes headlines in Germany for being born without ears, and in the course of all the publicity about him, he's killed by a cameraman who accidentally stepped on him.

It's like the Circle of [Media] Life

In this photo taken Wednesday, March 14, 2012, a two-week old earless bunny sits on the hands of a keeper at the zoo in Limbach-Oberfrohna, eastern Germany. The bunny that was a rising star on Germany's celebrity animal scene had its 15 minutes of fame brought to an abrupt end when he was accidentally stepped on by a television cameraman. The fate of 17-day-old Til the bunny with a genetic defect was plastered across German newspapers on Thursday, the same day a small zoo in Saxony was to have presented him to the world at a press conference. The unidentified cameraman who had been filming the bunny in its enclosure Wednesday told Bild he hadn't seen Til, who had buried himself in hay, when he took a step backward. (AP Photo/dapd, Uwe Meinhold)
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 03-15-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote