View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 07:05 AM   #4044
PilotMan
Head Coach

Completely agree sloppy. I mean I actually liked him on TUF when he was coaching. He had great things to say to his guys, and he was a true camp leader. He knows his shit. After that little hiccup he was back to his true nature. You're right about the leaving MMA in worse shape, and convincing leadership that fighters can strongarm their way into title shots with words. I was fine with Lesnar, because he was bringing an already huge name and resume into the fight game with him, while Conor was basically just trying to sell a persona he was developing. The Bus incident should have gotten him tossed, for good, imo, that was dangerous, classless and a legitimate assault. He really should never set foot in an octagon or any other fighting circle ever again. His fight against Mayweather was interesting, only because Floyd never took him seriously and did not train to the levels that we had hoped. Pretty much showed up with enough skill to run Conor into the ground, then took him out. Very weak shit there, and gave Conor a fight legitimacy he never deserved. I'm tired of people buying his bullshit so him going away can only improve things I think. It may get the UFC away from trying to create superstars out of a couple guys, rather than letting all that hype and flow develop naturally.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote