View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 05:36 AM   #2652
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I waited too long on the final day to play sndvls...as Alan can attest, i was 99.9% sure it was sndvls...i was trying to walk him into a trap. I had a huge case ready to be posted to sway JE and win the thing, but sndvls killed me(even thought i could have won with him, the bastard).

I was right with DT, cronin, and sndvls(the three i listed at the time ironically, whether sndvls was evil yet or not). I mentioned bsak, but let it slide. Barkeep totally fooled me.

I think one of my biggest complaints with this game was seeing some mafia die and it not say mafia(ITC) while others did(barkeep). Linked to this, it would be nice in the future if the lynch post says who died...it got a little annoying having to keep going back to the main post.

Other then that, it was a good game...we had some great breaks early, then some terrible breaks late...I think it was tough with so many seers who could do very little(including the detectives) and the ability of the mafia to convert anyone we even remotely tried to clear.

Without DT and cronin dying early(and bsak setting himself up somewhat), i think we would have gotten blown out..so in that regard, im not sure how balanced i believe it was. But it was still great play by sndvls to keep being tomorrows lynch(after 3 seer scans too)

ITC and Marathoner never joined the mafia, so didn't know who the mafia were or such. That is the difference in why they didn't say mafia whatever when they died. I tried to make that be the clue for people to know when they killed someone in the family or not. Ie: Bsak said mafia drug dealer when he died since he had joined the mafia family. Hopefully that makes sense
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote