View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 07:43 PM   #2687
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Alan, what determined the contents of the trash?

For the most part, they all made sense, but SnDvls' items really never clicked with me. I thought the napkin indicated that he was a man of wealth and that the baby's toy (I can't remember exactly what it was, a toy or rattle or pacifier) indicated that he was a family man and therefore, likely good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Question for alan...if LSG bought the bullet proof vest from me that day, how did she die? She was shot, but she had just bought a bullet proof vest from me.

In the rules, items passed around didn't have as much effectiveness the day they were passed. It was to prevent a group of 4 people from getting one pair of Fingerprintless gloves, or such. While the bad guys did pass around all kinds of items, and LSG got the item from you as well, if you have something invoke the item the day you received it, there was a 50% chance of failing. So for the record, this game every time that came up, the people involved failed their roll. I didn't once come out and directly say that to anyone, I wanted to leave it just at the hint earlier on in the game that sharing items might not be fully effective.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote