View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #149
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Suddenly you hear a voice, the unmistakable shaky voice of the master of the house, Lord Stout
“I am so glad you have all gathered in one place for me. It has made this so much easier. I must dreadfully apologie for, you see, you have received an Unfortunate Invitation. So while you greedily have been gathering bits and trinkets here and there, it’s all worth nothing to you now, for you are helping me settle an old score. Oh you still don’t understand? Well those things you have been searching and inspecting used to belong to some old friends of mine. I say friends but I really mean good for nothing thieves who stole from me, every one of them. And as each of them has touched or owned an item in this house (the items which you searched) when they used to spend endless summers here, now their spirits are summoned into you through these items. So sorry....but what you searched has now determined who is about to be inside you...which should be happening right about...now.”

You all feel your minds melt away, then wander away, then run away from you. Yes it totally gets away from you. And now you....what were you doing? Oh yes you remember this place. What were you thinking of? You are at Lord Stout’s. The man who threw such lavish and wonderful parties and you would stay for simply days and consider it your home away from home. Well now, let the party continue!
“Oh why have I done this? Why have I brought you all back here? Why, to kill you, of course! That’s right, you see I have also summoned, or rather YOU all have summoned some very powerful ...shall we say...acquaintances of mine. And they in turn will kill you. So I guess some of you will be killing the others, etc, etc but don’t let that kill the party. Why don’t you all continue with the venture I promised those other folk, you remember, the ones whose bodies you nowpossess. Yes that IS what we are talking about now aren’t we? So why don’t you forget about me and keep doing what you are good at....trying to take things from my house. The winner still takes all. And then my acquaintances will take you. Bravo!”
Hmmmm you agree with this plan. Taking more money from Lord Stout was always your favorite hobby.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote