View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 03:47 PM   #228
Vince
Pro Starter

Sorry to have not been around this morning guys -- had to take my grandfather to the dentist. I don't know what's worse -- going to the dentist, or sitting for two hours in the dentist's waiting room listening to the drill. *Shivers*

Well, Blade seems to have the description nailed down pat -- but as Peregrine mentioned (maybe someone else did too, not sure) -- there's an extra alien now, and no extra bodies that we are aware of. That means that the aliens have somehow managed to convert someone (the scream last night tends to also imply that there was a conversion, rather than some sort of cloning process or something), and someone who COULD have been a Grunt could now be an alien, and able to flash that description.

This isn't going to be easy, that's for sure.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote