View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 01:40 PM   #103
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Spikemuth

I finished Route 9 which is epically long and stretched out over some bit of time, and I am about to start Spikemuth. Unlike other cities, this one is invaded by Team yell and there are a number of grunts and such all over. I'll do the same and edit here. I'll be finished when I post my team after beating the gym leader, Piers

I move Beetles front and center. His is both a sweeper and weak. As a bug he is super strong against Dark and can sweep them in one hit of Bug Buzz at his level. As a psychic, he is weak against dark and will take more damage from their attacks. He may get swapped in and out and healed a bunch.

Ready for Spikemuth?

Team Yell Grunt #1 - Beetles vs Linoone - Bug Buzz! One hit KO. As expected. 3360 in cash for the win

Team Yell Grunt #2 - Beetles vs Theivul. Bug Buzz! Another ko in the key of one. 3360 in cash again

Team Yell Grunt #3 - Beetles vs Scrafty - Bug Buzz! Dep red. It uses payback. Super effective and drops me to deep green. Again! KO. 3360

I use some potions to heal Beetles.

Team Yell Grunt #4 - Beetles vs Weavile - Bug Buzz! It uses Avalanche on me first and I ko it. 3440 in cash

I heal Beetles

Team Yell Grunt #5 and #6 - Beetles and Wheezy vs Liepard and Drapion. Bug Buzz on Liepard which should be a one hit wonder and Avalanche on Drapion. Bug Buzz resolves first and takes out my fear. Bug Bite is used on Beetles. I drop it to half into light yellow. Same attacks. We ko it. I make 7568

Plot from Team Yell!

Gym Leader #7 - Piers

Beetles vs Scrafty - Bug Buzz! it drops him to yellow, and it paybacks me to the same. Again! KO.

Ears vs Malamar - I use headbutt. It uses payback. Both drop to green. Again! It uses foul Play. Both in deep yellow. Once more! I KO Malamar.

Drills vs Obstgoon - This is the evolved form of linoone. I use Earthquake. It uses Obstruct and protects itself. Again! Deep yellow. it uses Throat Chop. Another quake! It protects gainst. Fine. Another quake!

Drills vs Skuntank - This is good for Drills. Ground is good vs poison. Earthquake! One hit Ko. I make 14720.

I get TM 85 Snarl.

I got the Dark Badge.

Plot

End of Spikemuth:

Beetles: Level 56
Wheezy: level 56
Drills: level 57
Ears: Level 57
Shells: Level 56
Pants: Level 59

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 06-24-2020 at 02:09 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote