View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 05:34 PM   #12
Sharkn20
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary_Digit View Post
Well, there it is! I edited the OP with a download link.

It's always scary releasing software out into the world. I feel like a parent who worked long and hard raising their child, and now the child is all grown up and leaving home to be out on their own. I hope I taught it well how to behave, hehe!

By the way, I was mistaken about the game freeze being caused by Free Agents in the roster. Turns out my random birthdays were sometimes falling on leap days (Feb. 29th), and after that I was changing the birth year but not the day or month. And understandably the game doesn't appreciate garbage dates such as Feb. 29th in a year that's not a leap year. It took some doing to track that one down.

Anyway, let me know how it goes!

It does work perfectly, I created the first class and it worked perfectly when I imported it.

Do you know if the X-Factor (20% of variance) applies to the class entered? Or is Volatility affecting the final product?

I created Dak Prescott as a Near Superstar and he went from 14/34 to 17/39 after his first TC and Pre-Season 2. For me that figure is quite far from Near Superstar , I just made a quick check, so I havenīt see him fully developed yet, I guess he will have a massive jump eventually, or maybe Volatility (43) played a factor?

Sharkn20 is offline   Reply With Quote