View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 12:54 PM   #26
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1485 – Tagloc is going to be making Spices moving forward

4 Mar – I declare war against Tondo.

It’s me and my allies vs Tondo and Sulu

I have my fleet here to protect my start crossing from island to island, , and I order my army north

18 Apr – I capture an island- Mindoro

26 June – Maynila takes one of their provinces

1 July – Samar, the colony, is now self sustaining, and I’ll come back later after the war

26 July – I capture Laguna

3 Aug – I win a battle at sea and capture a ship

2 Sept – Tondo captures Manila

11 Oct – We win another naval battle and capture another vessel

15 Oct – The Sulu navy is taken out by Kutai.

22 Oct – The combined Maynila and Butuan forces defeat them in their capital, but barely.

15 Nov – Sulu army defeated, the siege begins by Kutai.

22 Nov – Sunda joins Kutai

26 Nov – Maynila routs the Tondo army

10 Jan, 1486 –

Expansion Idea #3 - +10% Faster Colonists

25 jan – I get an event and our prince is a “Man of the People” and I send him some cash to use to help relieve suffering, and he gains some bonuses to lower rebellion for when he secedes.

4 Feb – Sulu falls

1 April –

Military Tech 7
– The Limber – We can now build artillery and gain more bonuses.

10 May – We take the capital of Tondo

26 Aug – We recapture Manila, and now have a 100% warscore.

Here is what is happening:

I get: Three provinces from Tondo – Tondo, Mindoro, Laguna.

I free Pangasinian. Tondo no longer exists. Sulu can walk (don’t have enough warscore left to do anything with them) and we get some gold too. We get a ton of aggressive expansion penalties (which I call badboy for short, because you have been a very bad boy).

30 Aug – Pangasinian agrees to join our military alliance

All are ports, feature 75% autonomy, tropical, Hindu, Filipino, Cores Ordered:

Mindoro
– Island, north of Panay, and has a crossing west to the unclaimed space at Taytay. The coastline province is home to the gems trade. Just a 5 development and 0.07 made here as a result.

Laguna – Connects the main island to the north, Luzon, with Bikol and then Samar to the south, and then is next to Maynila and Tondo. Features a coastline with 8 development making 0.08 and a Temple as well as grain farmers here.

Tondo
– The former capital, north of Laguna and Manila, south of Pangasinian. 15 development, Temple, makes 0.19 from the Spice trade in these hills.

Colony –

Samar – 0.46 made monthly from the Spice trade here. Coastline, features 6 development, and I am making a marketplace here.

I have started my first colony outside of the Philippines in Ampon, while finishing up the one here in Tagloc. Then I expect to do that moving forward, one at home, and one deeper in the Indies to use as bases.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote