View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 12:59 PM   #7
sabotai
General Manager

8/18/2013: Division (A): Draw 1-1 vs. St. Pauli. Led 1-0 most of the way but they scored in the 88th minute to get the draw. Told my team that I wasn't happy with that result and they all appeared fired-up by it. Domink Stahl was injured in the game and will be replaced by Daniel Bierofka. Luckily he'll only miss one or two games. Stahl is second to Osako in form so far this year so I need him back.

8/25/2013: Division (H): Win 2-0 vs. Kaiserslautern. Went up 1-0, Osako gets hurt. Send in Bobby Shou Wood who gets hurt, so I switch to a 4-5-1 tactic I have as one of my backups. Score a second goal out of it. We held them to only 5 shots, 2 on target. It helped that they had 18 fouls.

Wood is fine, Osako will miss 4-5 weeks, and Bierofka got hurt at the very end of the game and will be out for 2 weeks.

I was asked about my opponents playing dirty and I took the diplomatic route (I'm a new head coach, I should probably keep my head down a bit).

After 5 games, we're sitting in 3rd place, one of 3 teams without a lose. Köln is 5-0-0, Bochum is 4-1-0, and we're 2-3-0.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote