View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 11:25 PM   #18
sabotai
General Manager

4/12/2014: Division (A): Win 4-3 vs. Paderborn. We were ahead 4-1 with a goal right after half time began, but then Paderborn scored two quick goals at the 51st and 58th minute. We locked down on defense the last 30 minutes though and they didn't get close to getting that 4th goal.

I give a youth contract to the youth candidates that are 2 star prospects.

Marco - a Spanish 15 year old M/AM (L) prospect. My scouts rate him a 5 star prospect. I give him a contract to 2018 worth $1k per week.

4/17/2014: Division (H): Lost 2-3 vs. Bielefeld. We lost Benjamin Lauth for a few weeks to injury prior to this match. Stoppelkamp has been our MVP but Lauth has been 2nd best. 9 goals, 14 assists, 7.18 Avg Form. Contrast that with Osako, who has 11 goals but just 1 assist. Losing Lauth hurts just as much as losing Stoppelkamp would, and we have to make the final stretch of the season without him.

With 3 games to go, we are up 4 points on Düsseldorf but have fallen to 2nd and are 2 points behind Bochum. On top of that, Bochum will be our last game. I'm hoping Lauth will return for the last game.

4/27/2014: Division (A): Win 1-0 vs. Dresden. With this win, we a guaranteed a playoff spot.

Lauth returns to full training.

5/4/2014: Division (H): Win 3-0 vs. Aalen. Lauth won player of the match with 2 goals. Now we get ready for our showdown with Bochum. With this win, we secure promotion as we are 4 points ahead of Düsseldorf,. We'll be playing Bochum to determine 1st place.

5/11/2014: Division (H): Win 3-1 vs. Bochum. And with that, we win the division. 47,267 people attended the game. Our friendly with Schalke was still out highest attended game until this one. Nearly 20,000 more people came this game and we delivered.

We received $14.46M for winning the division.

Not too surprising that we were able to get promotion. I took over one of the btter teams in the 2. Bundesliga. At the beginning of the season, we were given the 4th best odds of winning the division.

Now that we made it to the Bundesliga, the real challenge of dethroning FC Bayern Münich as the Fußball team in the great city of Münich begins.

Last edited by sabotai : 06-27-2014 at 11:25 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote