View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 01:19 AM   #26
sabotai
General Manager

The board have set the initial budget at $400k per week with a transfer budget of $2.1M. I tell them we can get a mid-standing finish. $425k per week and $2.6M transfer budget.

We receive $14.41M in TV money this year.

We made a profit of just over $10M last year.

World Cup News
Germany 1-1 tie with Peru; England 3-1 win over Costa Rica.
Germany 2-0 win over Costa Rica; England 6-0 win over Peru
Germany 0-2 lose to England; Peru 2-2 tie with Costa Rica

Germany advances

I spend some of my money.

For $1.8M, I get D(LC) Markus Suttner (27 years old) from FK Austria Wien. He is a 4-star player at the position I was weakest at last year (D(L) Fullback). We are paying him $25k per week, along with a bunch of bonuses.

For $450k, I get D(C) Daniel Hofstetter who is a potential 4 star player. He's 22 is currently 2 stars. He signed for $9.25k per week. I pulled the rigger because Vellori is getting old (32) and Bülow hasn't been playing up to snuff. My best D(C) was Christopher Schindler (who is 24 years old), but I had to play him at D(L) for lack of a decent player to put there.

Now if Hofstetter progresses well, I can have Schindler and Hofstetter at D(C) with Suttner and Steinhöfer (3.5 as Fullback at D(R) - 28 years old) on the wings and have my D-Line in good shape for at least a few years.

Transfer budget is now gone. But I still have nearly $50k per week of room to resign my players and grab a few new players on a free.

World Cup news: Germany 2-1 win over Columbia. Advance to quarter finals

We are given 200-1 odds of winning the Bundesliga title.

Our mortal enemies, FC Bayern, are favorites at 4-5.

World Cup news: Germany 1-0 win over France. They advance to the semi-finals.

It's an all European Semi-Finals at the World Cup. Germany will play Belgium and Italy plays Spain.

German Cup Draw: we draw non-division team Lübeck.

Last edited by sabotai : 06-29-2014 at 01:20 AM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote