View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 02:19 PM   #35
sabotai
General Manager

I've had a few Bundesliga teams interested in Steinhöfer, (even though I have not transfer listed him), but they come at me with offers of $500k or so. He's valued at $750k so I always counter with $1m, and then they walk.

8/29/2014: Division (H): Lose 0-2 vs. Wolfsburg. I am getting no offense.

Dominik Stahl was injured during practice and will be out for 5-6 weeks.

Tomasov has agreed to mutual termination for $200k, saving me a good bit of money and getting rid of a poor morale guy. I tried to unload him, but even at $400k, I couldn't hook any team, even though he's valued at $2.3m.

Striker Stefan Maierhofer was sold for $250k to an Austrian team. The deal wasn't finalized before the transfer window closed, however, so it won't go through until Jan 1st.

I decide to make Bobby Shou Wood the starter of Benjamin Lauth. We'll see if that sparks a bit of offense. Plus my coaches tell me that Wood will improve better if he gets more 1st team playing experience, and Lauth ain't gettin' any younger.

9/6/2014: Friendly (H): Win 2-0 vs. SV Reid. 14 days is too long to let my guys just sit around. I was without my GK Gábor Király as he was away playing in Hungary's European Championship Qualifying match vs. Malta so Vitus Eicher gets the job today. My guys needed this win, even if it was just a Friendly.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote