View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 01:30 PM   #46
sabotai
General Manager

Andreas Geipl is gone. He bitched about first team playing time and he has not potential to be a starter so he agreed to a mutual termination.

2/14/2015: Division (A): Lose 0-2 vs. Frankfurt.

2/22:2015: Division (H): Draw 1-1 vs. Leverkusen. They had played a game 3 days prior and most of their players were in the high 80s/low 90s for condition, so I upped the tempo and told my guys to hassle them and it seemingly worked. I had a 1-0 lead at half time and while they tied it up by the 75th minute, they had used all 3 subs and were running on fumes. My guys couldn't finish them off but Leverkusen were heavy favorites so it was good to get the draw.

2/27/2015: Division (A): Draw 0-0 vs. Stuttgart. Took the opposite approach, I lowered tempo, retained possession and used shorter passing, because I had a German Cup game in a fer days and didn't want my guys to go into it tired. Was surprised to get the draw, although we should have had a penalty kick late in the game and I said as much in the post game interview.

I was warned not to do that.

3/3/2015: German Cup (A): Lose 0-2 vs. Augsburg. And our run the German Cup comes to an end. Was honestly happy to just make it to the quarter-finals. It'll be our silver lining for the year after getting relegated back to 2.Bundesliga at the end of the season.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote