View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 07:19 PM   #3651
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Thanks for hosting, EF!

And Congrats to Thomkal and Shoveler for picking the right guy.

I never once suspect Grover. Other than one person once saying something like "Grover seems too good to be true".

A few personal notes.
I had the gun pretty much the whole game. I discovered it around day 2 or 3. I was able to use it offensively or defensively. My character also had a personal goal of killing the cult leader. Once DanGarion admitted to being the "alledged cult leader", he was my target. I didn't use it early enough, because I thought that it might convert me into a wolf.

When I threw the whole Me vs Zinto thing out there, it was all because I had the gun. I figured if Zinto really was part of The Resistance, they would attack me that night, and I could use the gun to kill them. That plan ALMOST worked. I had 3 bullets, and killed DanGarion (Truth Seeker) that night, but that took 2 bullets. The 3rd bullet was used in defense when I was attacked, but I got a bad roll and missed my shot - ending in my own death.

Wow raven that's wild. Thanks-still can't believe I both survived and won! Thanks for killing Dangarion for me-I was about to put him in the police force because I had no one left who I knew I wasn't the murderer. And EF will sure tell you how many bad rolls he had for me-including the infamous tiebreaker taking out the Jackal just as he was about to join the force.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote