View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #3661
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

If you have any questions, fire away. I'll get to them as I can. Going to take a little time to relax tonight.

This game could have been a Civ builder and nothing like WW if not for a couple things.

I gave Grover the option to finish off Schmidty (that accident wasn't caused by him, that actually was a non-vote penalty). Once he said yes, he was in as the Angel of Mercy with both feet.

If Thom doesn't declare Martial Law there is no Resistance and the cult led by DG would have only recruited and not killed. If Thom had allowed the election the killings (other than Grover) would have stopped.

I felt bad for Thom. He had a lot of bad luck. At one point having a cultist as his government and his police force was a cultist. He was then about to name a Resistance member to the police force, but that person got killed. He was going to name the cult leader to his force but he got killed. His good nomination was The Jackal who ended up being the duke by Zinto (actually my mistake as I misread Zinto's PM and he was going to be the night kill so I used his duke to as the night kill).

I was worried about balance once it turned into a WW game more than Civ builder but everything seemed to work itself out.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote