View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 08:35 PM   #3662
Thomkal
Head Coach

Those killings though it seemed bad for me at the time, actually turned out good as they were all against me at the point they were killed.

And as for Martial Law, it was pretty funny that I got that power first because I had talked about it during day 0 when someone (raven?) mentioned martial law, and said I wouldn't do it and lo and behold become sheriff and get it first thing. Never told font I had it in our chats. Told EF I was very tempted to use it just to see what would happen because I was intrigued by it and the chaos it would cause...then font didn't get her nominations done on time (purposely?) and I asked EF if I could nominate in her place since I was sheriff...and was told yes but only if you declare martial law...so blame him for the madness that ensued-I really did not know what would happen other than there would be a vote between us. And I did it so I could meet my victory conditions..

By the way EF, what were everybody's starting scores? Several of us were boasting we had the highest starting stats-who really did?
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote