View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 09:09 PM   #3671
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
Dan converted me the night after Thomkal promoted me. I was able to influence the lynch vote a little to protect dan and GE who were already on everyone's radars. I called out CF earlier than I would have just to get the votes off of dan or GE, I forget which.

But once Dan and his buddies left us for the Hale-Bopp comet, I bailed on the cultist life.

Shoveler, you had a great game! I'm a little bitter you lost the faith in the end ... Then again, when Dan converted me (shortly after I was appointed to the police force, Thom), I was disappointed myself. But we nearly made it.

Narcizo has already pointed out my crazy play with the vote-switching to threaten and save Dan. It was, in fact, crazy. I decided I'd abuse my cunning ability to try to draw a scan. I also had cover by virtue of the fact that Thom was cognizant that Dan had been cleared as the AoM as considered him "good." So immediately after switching from Saldana to Dan, I got a PM from Thom to switch back and gladly obliged to save my cult leader.

Yeah, the baddy factions got torn up by AoM kills and brutals. Rough stuff.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote