View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 02:13 PM   #3699
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Flavor for the way Thom was taking to the dictator role.

Yes yes I have a new understanding of dictators now...and even more of a desire never to be one It was a tough character for me to play-I had asked EF, as he's mentioned to not play one of the central characters because even though I won this game, I really suck at WW and didn't want to hurt either side too badly with my poor decisions. But I also like to RP in WW especially in big games like this one with a story behind it.

So when I got the general character, I felt I had to play him the way he would have played it-in your face, aggressive, and looking to be a leader like he was with the army-all ways I usually don't play WW. So sorry to those who were not a fan OOC of how I was playing it. Then martial law started and as much as I wanted to play it much more "sanely", there was just no way I couldn't go full dictator with the general. I guess it worked out in the end though

Hey EF, curious as to what we missed in the game because of our actions-like you told us about already when martial law took place-like with the Russians, and the creepy govt (?) scientists who were running this crazy plan?
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote