View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 06:24 PM   #656
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

They search and find classrooms, storerooms, an abbey kitchen and more. Deep in the complex is a temple compound that features a ornate gate, and an abandoned shrine in here. There is nothing here to demonstrate the evil of the bhut is here, the temples, shrines, holy symbols, robes, and more have all been subsumed into their lives, without defacing, replacing, or creating new.

Before entering the library, Alzar found a few bedchambers of major bhut leaders that had some gems and such he pocketed. But this is the goal, the library. He orders his golem to guard and begins to look around. This is a sprawling library. One section has books on the history of the abbey, and another on religious and theological debates, and a third on the other religions on Hamedh. There are thousands of scrolls and books here. Alzar reaches through to the spellcrux, grabs Detect Magic, casts it, and takes those that glow.

4 scrolls of cleric spells (to be determined later)

He then heads out after finding two more Amulets of Finding and resting the night. Everything seems to indicate that the great pass through this mountains is down the trail less than a mile away.

He skips the rest of the abbey, and heads out the following morning.

(Items he missed were a Ring of Djinni Summoning, and a scroll in the library that would have increased his Wisdom by one, but I chose not to include it).

End of X4. Master of the Desert Nomads

Obviously I had to change things up and move things around. But I think that’s a pretty fun module! Armies on the move, battles underway, and a lot more. It’s a very epic level adventure module.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote