View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 10:44 PM   #237
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
It wont harm him at all, so ill go ahead and say that DT is the person who can corroborate i targeted him with my action today and i did him no harm. I did not take anything of his, did not attack him, and cant clear him really. I learned one thing about him, which ill hold onto for now, and he knows what i was doing in regards to him. I dont think he can say im good, like i cant of him, but he can confirm i meant him no harm, i did do what i claimed to do, and was interested in something besides himself.

My hope is he believes this role is a villager role, and my early use of it will lead him to trust me. I cant clear him, and what i learned about him is somewhat useless to me at the current time. I hope that changes, but i think today was pretty bad for me. I dont expect to have many successes really, as i know my limit.

I'll be upfront and say that you're confusing the hell out of me. First you say that someone can clear you, but now you're saying that they can't? You can't clear him and he can't clear you?
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote