View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 10:54 PM   #245
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Going back to Lonestargirl, as I missed her judge claim earlier when I mentioned people putting their hat in the ring.

I remain suspicious of people who would claim that they can clear themselves on Day 1. Blade6119's explanation is that he demonstrated a role on DaddyTorgo - since it was not malicious then he must be pro-city. This in no way, shape, or form relates to Lonestargirl, so any presumed linkage between those two is off the table.

I didn't push Blade6119 to publish his information earlier - in fact, I said that I would view it with suspicion. And I'm not pushing Lonestargirl to reveal her information now; not that I would necessarily believe it anyways ...

Blade6119, do you think there is a chance that Lonestargirl has the same role/profession as you in this game? Based on your comments up to this point, it sounds like your role may be unique. Which I would expect to put you on edge. Am I making bad assumptions here in regards to your role and feelings on Lonestargirl, who you seem to have publicly trusted for most of the day?
I was of the opinion my role was unique, mostly due to alan saying i was "the blank," not "a blank."

I did get the impression that what my role's personal victory condition is in regards to may not be unique.

I am well aware my team victory condition is not unique.

So no, i dont believe we have the same role...i dont trust her, not at all. I tend to trust DT and thats it, besides myself.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote