OG
OT backup only
ILB
DE
DT backup only
S
CB

K

Should I bring in a walk-on P and K that are better than my current backups in case of retirement again?

That gives me 11 targets with a backup only QB, but I have a full 16 scholarships. If I offered a backup ‘ship to P and K too instead of walk ons that 13 and I have 3 spares. I could easily do a backup ILB, backup S, and have one spare fun time. That would be

Backup – QB, Rb, OT, DT, S, P, K, ILb
Starter – ILB, S, CB, K, DE, OG, WR

Week 1 – I check out the number one player in the US in Maryland, a DE. Dude is 100-. I make him an offer. I also find a backup OT here and make him an offer too. I also offer a K out in NJ. I set up phone calls for next week.

Week 2- I swing by NY and find and offer a stud top 100 WR out there a position. I head to Ohio where they have three of the top 7 rated ILBs in the country. I make an offer to one. While out here I swing by Kansas where we have an 86++ CB and I make an offer to him (also Top 100). I make an offer sight unseen to a Washington State QB who wants to get away and has a 4.0 GPA.

My current Top 100 offers:

Reno next door, smart, wants close and academics. I can’t not offer!

Here’s Ashmore. As you can see, LSU has nothing academically, and our prestige is probably enough to toss off competition for a player like this.

Here’s Butler. Smart. Savvy. Wants it. We dominate that major. Now prestige is #2 and Ohio State is better than us in that. But is the 8 point prestige diff enough to change that 40 academic first choice? I doubt it.

We are the only ones on Gray thus far. Also smart as everything. Wants academics badly, and our Genetics program ain’t bad. We also have prestige as his number too.

As of this recruitment cycle, we have no red rated people, everyone is blue or green.

I haven’t visited him yet, but this guy is my top OG, and if he is good, I’ll offer him too Again, sharp, wants academics and prestige, and we have both over the competition.

We defeat Maryland in our opening game 38-14! Etzinger was 26 for 186 and 2 scores on the ground and Miller 17 of 26 for 262 and 3:1 hitting Turner for all three scores. Picks by Finley and Cortez.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote