View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 11:02 AM   #64
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 4 – I have our backup P target visiting. Our OG target from last week is visiting USC and Florida but not us. CB Gray is visiting U of M, who is one of the teams that are legitimately better than us in both academics and prestige easily. I pull off our OG and look for another. I fly out to California. I find a great starting OG out here and make an offer. While here I check out my top RB backup option and like him enough to make an offer.

Here let me show you something:

This is the cachet I want. I am looking at folks whom, in Week four, are ranked in the Top 100 in the country and visiting Notre Dame only.

We head to New Mexico and blank them 52-0. Miller, Apold rush for scores. Miller was 16 for 28, 239 and 3:0 and was pulled in the 4th for Lowe who had 100+ yards and a score too. Grim was 6 of 132 for 1 score, 2 scores by Turner and 1 by Sutter. Picks by ILB Rayburn and Holden. WR Riddols is out for a few weeks and I move Grim into the starting spot.

Week 5 – I have 6 visiting. QB, P, K, RB,DE. I make calls and try to shore up my top folks. I visit some local backup options like another K and ILB for later offering.

We defeat Delaware on the road 37-13. Miller was 19 of 33 for 331 and 3:0. He hit Turner for 2 scores and TE Blanchard for one. 2 sacks by Reser, 2 picsk by Worsham, another by Manahan, strip sack, FF, fum rec, and TD by Reser, who was the game MVP.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote