View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 06:38 PM   #74
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Grim is back for today’s game in the three spot, and Tice is in 4th. This is his final game, and I want to see what the guy has.

WOOT!!!

We’ll look at the game in a moment, but it’s sad to me that Miller didn’t win. You saw the regular season stats, and he won the Championship. That’s big! Never lost, yadda yadda, but finished further back in the voting that normal.

I guarantee that in a normal season in real life, he would have won. Everyone in the media would have rallied around him, and he would have walked away with the Heisman.

But we won!

Now let’s review the game

Some of the box scores for you. Here’s the Miller rushing, sacks, and stats. Sutter was voted as the game MVP with 9 for 231 and 2 scores. Turner was sick too.

I would not be surprised to see Miller declare for the draft next year. If you’ll recall, he was a top flight Top flight prospect we started as a frosh rather than giving him a year developed after he came in a little better than Lowe. That was an uneven season. We won with our stud defense with guys like Grogan and Tims and such rather than a shut-down offense like we had previously. But what works works. And three years later?

He recorded my first Championship win with a SOL8 team.

Think about that. An HBCU just won the championship. And undisputedly. It was the only undefeated club left, so no one else can run around and muck about.

Wow!!!

Get ready though:

We had SIX picks and Manahan had four of them and Faulk 2. Wow.

Ladies and gentleman? Welcome to the No Flight Zone!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote