View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 09:48 AM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

FBCB Interactive Coaches Dynasty- part 2

ok guys, as soon as I get back in town next week, I'm going to start this dynasty, as I know some of you are eagerly anticipating it.

I'm still stuck on the mod question though, if I download a mod will it screw up my Interactive Player Dynasty? I'm basically narrowing my options to manually arranging the conferences myself, or since I have limited conference movement on, just sticking with the alignment that game with the game that still has Colorado in the Big 12, etc etc. Or, I can go a step further and turn full conference movement on, which means conferences would have new teams every season. This would really add some randomness to the dynasty. Do any of you guys have a preference? I won't be starting this til next Monday, so plenty of time to think about it.

Personally, to start out with, I'm leaning toward full conference movement to see how it effects some of our teams, the only problem with that is it kind of takes away the effect of you guys moving to a higher profile job. Thoughts?

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote