View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #544
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Well I don't want to vote and run like yesterday, so I'm going to put in my vote now with about twenty minutes before the end of my day. And like yesterday I don't know if I'll be back before deadline.

We have two players with votes, and I don't want to just bandwagon on fontisian, so it'll be mauchow. I've had limited time today to really tease apart everyone's posts so I'm not going to put forth a candidate on my own.. and mauchow's moves near deadline yesterday do leave me wondering (although I really need to go back and read through it all some more).

I want to just push Telle into the fray a bit here. Not for today, since she's someone who won't be around at deadline. But looking back at her posts I'm struck by how they are mostly things like vote counts, rules clarifications, and then once a day a vague vote like this where she votes simply to avoid the bandwagon. Could be just a villager without a lot of time, but also could be a way to keep up post counts and be helpful without putting out any rope to hang yourself with.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote