View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 03:16 PM   #538
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Vaguely related comment (which at least tells you I'm still reading this thread) ...

I'm grinding through low level stuff in MLB The Show again, conquest modes mostly. I'm something like 9 cards away from completing the Live players set, which is about where I got to last season as well (and I think similar'ish to the year before).

This late in the season the market is largely dead (damn they manage to kill The Show early every year it seems). I'm determined to grind away and quick sell enough cards to buy the last few I need.

This is only about 1% of the effort you put into it but I think maybe the point is that if I'm enjoying myself (okay, not the grind, but the potential sense of accomplishment) then with it being an NMS thing, that's really THE point.

Whether it's as utterly basic as I do it or as intricately as you do it, I do encourage people who've never tried a No Money Spent in these modes to give it a go at some point.