View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:56 PM   #1304
Thomkal
Head Coach

woohoo Render and woohoo Commoners! Thanks for the fun game, was nice to be the seer, even though I didn't find a wolf till I was being knocked out of the game. Kicking myself for scanning Chief Rum instead of either nfg/tyrith. Would have ended that debate and we could have saved the brutal wolf till last. But we did need to be sure of Chief Rum despite my hunch he was good. Few comments about how the game played for me.

1-the all reveal really wasn't fair to the wolves, especially the 3 telepath reveal to start if off. Would have been better I think if the game was a no reveal unless threat of lynch or a seer/fbi agent/nostradamus reveal.

2-probably too many people with seer powers on the good side though I loved the Nostradamus concept.

3-I encountered nobody and nothing during my entire time in the Labyrinth. As the seer that was fine by me actually, didn't want to encounter something or somebody that could kill/block my power. And once I figured out that I wouldn't encounter a room if I stayed at a certain level, I stayed there. All characters should have been "forced" really to encounter some rooms during the time in the Labyrinth.

4. We heard very little stories about what was going on in the labyrinth probably because we commoners didn't want to tip the wolves off as to where we are, and vice versa. The stuff with "Death Girl" was fun to hear, and it would have been nice to hear when someone hit a trap, or found an item without being too specific about it.

Despite my points above, enjoyed it, the labyrinth added another fun layer to a regular Werewolf game, some unique roles and a new win condition made it a game I would play again in the future. So good job Jackal!

And great job by the wolves for recovering from that horrible day/night one. Well horrible for you guys at least.

Oh what happened in the Death room with Danny?
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote