View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #7394
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
It's also amazing to me to see people (on FB) who don't appear to have aged hardly at all in the 20-30 years that have passed since I saw them last. No obvious signs of cosmetic work or anything, they just freakin look the same.

They're few & far between but I'm actually surprised by the number that I've seen. Either I've known a few true genetic freaks in that respect or there's more than one pic of Dorian Gray hidden in attics around north Georgia.

So far... (knock on wood)... I would guess I would fall into this category. I seem to be easily recognizable by people I haven't seen in 10-20 years. I am 39 but I am told consistently that I look like I am in my early 30s.

I get this Twlight Zone-y feeling sometimes that one day I'll wake up and realize I no longer 8-10 years under my age, but now look 8-10 years over my age.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote