View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 02:36 PM   #612
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I'm trying to decide what has been pinging me about Autumn. This is what I've come up with.

The first conclusion I draw when Jag is night-killed is that there is a vet in the wolves. Not that its some sort of plan to cover for cheeki. Feels like a reach to me.

I don't feel like Autumn thinks I post this as a wolf. Maybe he's thinking out loud as well. But his thinking out loud seems to have a purpose ( casting suspicion my way) while mine was expressing frustration at the fact that I didn't like any of the candidates but didn't feel able to move the vote.

I've seen wolf Autumn post villager-helpful comments. This could mean that all three are village and wolf-Autumn is expecting a Martin lynch and is laying the groundwork for a "told you so! Let's all vote cheeki now" day three. Except more-subtle like. Dunno. Maybe it means font and Martin are wolves and he wants to buy time for them.

Not much to hang one's hat on. I know that I can be guilty of misreading village Autumn as suspicious. But I agree that we need candidates so I'm going this way for now

vote Autumn

Thanks for posting your reasoning Narc. I can't really answer Shoveler thinking I'm "extra shady" but I can address these.

I feel at this stage the new guys are fairly aware of a villager like JAG, and I don't think that makes me think it has to be a vet team--more so the case the opposite that a kill of a newer player would make me think it's a newbie team. I can definitely say I would never kill JAG day one these days because I've said so often in game that hes' my number one target, that doing so would be paining a target on my back. Take it with a grain of salt, I'm sure, but I would always wait a few days to kill him these days.

I still stand that your post pinged me--it's a typical wolf move to want to give a lot of analysis without actually pointing a finger at anyone. I definitely am being more open about posting my suspicion this game than I sometimes would be, but I'm trying to do it in a direct fashion, not the sort of hinting that I think wolves typically do.

I'm not trying to lay any groundwork, just worried that all we're talking about is those three, and if none of them are wolves we're just letting the wolves take a day off.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote