View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 11:51 AM   #38
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprior22 View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. My problem is that I like to coach/manage games more than sim them so it takes me longer to get through seasons. I'm in 2011 of an OOTP career I started last March. I might be in 2013 or so by the time this March rolls around.

With many games, by the time I get through a season or two, I'm either bored or a new version of the game has come out that requires a restart or you miss many new features.

I have EHM2007, FOF2007, FOFTCY, OOTP2007, Baseball Mogul 2008, & Football Mogul 2008. I have yet to really do anything serious with ANY of them so far. I get into a mood where I am interested in one particular sport, but by the time I get any serious season started in that game, I am completely bored with it (or an update/newer version comes out). So, then I decide to try something else. It is very difficult for me to go back and forth from one sport to another (i.e. FOF2007 and EHM2007). Does anyone have any idea on how to go back and forth without losing interest? I have this problem with non-sports games as well. For example, I became bored with Doom 3 and sold it because I ended up playing other games instead. I need to finish a game all the way through or I will probably not play it very much....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote