View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 09:59 PM   #395
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Just checking in before bed to see how the lynch ended. I'll be on in the morning briefly before I leave the hotel for work. I have a dinner appointment with Cisco vendors tommorrow night, so no telling when I will be in. I'll try to find a way to connect while at work at least long enough to see how the day is going and put out a vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Oh man, I just looked at who voted for Izulde and how the Jonathan voted came about. I told myself I wouldn't follow Alan's lead and gosh darnit, I did... he was the first person to vote for Jon.

I feel a little dirty. I need to take a bath now.... ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Alan is well-known for leading people astray.

You know. I didn't put a gun to your heads and say vote for this guy. If I'm such a horrible person to follow, then stop voting for the people I do. Whatever its worth, the last two games I played and used this strategy on day 1, we got 2 bad guys. (Saldana and Scoobz). Its sheer luck usually on day1 usually, and I very clearly stated why I was voting for who I did.

I'm not sorry about my vote, and am relieved it wasn't an important role for us. I'm pretty sure there are other orphans in the game, and yes the good guys can make use of them as well as the bad apparently.

All of the sobbing and lamenting over Jonathan's death drives me crazy too. Hate to say it.. but its WW.. -someone- has to die at some point. If people didn't have to leave the game, we would call this Picnic 14: Jack the Ripper invites Strawberry Shortcake over for dinner and tea. It stinks when it happens to you, but its not personal and is just part of a game.

Anyways, rant over. I'll be back in the morning.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote