View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 02:18 AM   #372
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

July 1, 2013
Leeds has hired former player Terry Connor to take over as their new head coach
----
The board is satisfied with my coaching of the team. They're happiest with my "tight control of the payroll" (!?!?!?) although they and the fans are unhappy with my allowing Jamie Mole to leave (as though he was giving me a choice ... his agent was asking for $1,100/wk)
----

We have a new assistant manager ... welcome 30 y/o Jonathan Worthington to Blyth. He's a major upgrade in most areas, with Man Mgt 14, Discipline 17, Determination 16, Judging Ability & Potential both 13, Motivating 13, Attacking 14, Fitness 12 and Mental 12. At $275/wk through next season he feels like a reasonable bargain.

We also have a new coach, but he needs less introduction. Welcome to the staff and welcome back to the club 37 y/o Jalmard Kulsten, who retired at the end of last season. He's rated 15 for Defending, 13 for Determination, 12 for Adaptability. Comes on board for $220/wk through next season.
---

July 2, 2013
Man U has appointed 41 y/o Spanish legend Unai Emery as their next head coach. Valencia is now looking for a replacement (and will have $3.2m in compensation to help with that task)
---

Sunderland is looking for a new coach after Martin O'Neill steps down to return to his former job at Aston Villa. He was at Villa from '06 to '10, joined Sunderland for two seasons with mid-table finishes and the 2012 League Cup.