View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 11:07 AM   #274
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I don't think everything is above board on this EF situation.

EF wasn't born yesterday. He's a long time, veteran player. Doesn't anyone else think it is REALLY odd that a veteran veteran WW player chases a player with a vote AND put himself in more danger of being voted out at the same time...when he is also the flippin' seer?

I mean, that's nuts. I don't think enough is being made of that. I don't think EF was just playing a hunch (that's just what he said).

I think he has more on The Jackal, probably from something in his role, then seems clear here in the thread.

Believe me, I've thought about that. Here's the thing. Unless the "more" is Jackal is a wolf (in which case if you have concrete info like that, you flat out say it - I don't care if it's Day 1 or not), I'm not sure, given the rules, what that "more" is gonna be that benefits us.

I almost wonder his saying he had a 'hunch' was a subtle attempt to reveal he was the seer that nobody picked up on. He was a lynch candidate at that point anyway, he took a shot at a subtle reveal, and we blew it.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote